|Colour:||Brushed Stainless Steel Or Black||Trackball Version:||Mechnical Trackball, Optical Trackball, Laser Trackball|
|Mounting Way:||Top Panel Mounting||Interface:||USB Or PS/2|
|Dimension:||78.0mm X 100.0mm (top Panel)||Material:||Metal Stainless Steel|
industrial pointing device,
IP65 vandal proof metal trackball pointing device with 2 mouse buttons
1. IP65 dynamic rated compact format vandal proof stainless steel optical trackball
2. IP65 dynamic sealed & ruggedized stainless mouse buttons
3. IP68 dynamic rated washable 38.0mm stainless steel trackball module for fast and accurate fixing cursor position with extreme smooth operation without any noise
4. Rubber sealing gasket under top stainless steel plate for easy sealing and tightly mounting with cabinet
5. Stainless steel top plate with threaded bolts for top panel mounting solution.
6. 3 optional trackball modules:
----IP65 static mechanical trackball module with 400 DPI
----IP68 dynamic optical trackball module with 800 DPI
----IP68 dynamic laser trackball module with 1200 DPI
1. Emulates most popular mice - uses existing mouse driver and mouse software Interfaces for most workstations and computers.
2. All Metal Mechanicals provide for rugged, smooth, long lasting and no noisy operation.
3. Laser Encoders provide high resolution more than +800DPI, fast and reliable positioning data.
4. Available 38mm diameter Stainless steel for smooth, quick and durable operation and precise cursor positioning.
5. Rate Sensitive Dynamic Resolution provides for accelerated movement of the cursor when the ball is moved fast
6. Retaining one-pixel positioning accuracy when the ball is moved slowly.
7. Can be mounted horizontally, and vertically.
8. no metal bearings inside, operation is very smooth, and easy without any noise
This trackball is mainly targeted for use for:
A: unsupervised or semi -supervised positions of varied access applications,
B: internet terminals and information kiosks at universities,
C: shopping malls, hotels, airports, railway stations and other public areas,
D: ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs), Internet public phones etc.
Trackball Version detailed info:
|Model||Trackball version||Interface||DPI Resolution|
|K-TEK-B78-38-MTB||Mechnical trackball||USB or PS/2 interface||400 DPI|
|K-TEK-B78-38-OTB||Optical trackball||USB or PS/2 interface||800 DPI|
MODEL NO: K-TEK-B78-38-OTB
|Mechanical||Key||2 keys, IP65 dynamic quality stainless steel button|
|Key top style||sealed round stainless steel buttons with tactile feeling|
|Front Plate||Quality brushed stainless steel|
|Key Travel||1.00 mm|
|Ball diameter||38.1mm/1.50" (19mm, 25mm, 36mm 40mm also available)|
|Key switch lifespan||more than 10 Mio actuations|
|Track ball lifespan||> 10 Mio revolutions|
|Actuation Force||1.0N to 3.0|
|Mounting Rack||top stainless steel plate with mounting screw bolts|
Dimensions with 38mm track ball,
Front plate (W x H): 78.0mm x 100.0mm
|Interface||PS2, USB are available, Y type cable with ports of PS2 and USB|
|Electrical||Power supply||5V DC+ 10%, mouse interface|
|Protection level||IP65 dynamic (front panel), NEMA3, IK10|
|Contact Material||sealed stainless steel buttons|
|Environmental||Operating temperature||-20ºC~+ 60º C|
|Storage temperature||- 30ºC~+ 70ºC|
|Reliable||Certificates||RoHS compliant, CE and FCC certified, ESD|
|OS||All Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Vxworks, Android, (U-cos--To be confirmed)|
|Packing Details||Each unit to a suitable brown box, suitable brown boxes to a standard export carton.|
Contact Person: Mr. Henry Chen
Tel: +86-755-84530763 ext 8030