|Key Stroke:||0.45mm Short Stroke||Key Number:||12 Keys|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Colour:||Black Or Red|
|Interface:||Dot Matrix||Dimension:||88.0mmm X 102.0mm|
phone numeric keypad
IP65 dot matrix metal 12 keys numeric keypad for industrial vandal proof phone
1. 12 Keys Vandal proof IP65 Stainless Steel dot matrix keypad
2. gold-on-gold key switch technology
3. Top panel mounting
4. CE, FCC, RoHS, IP65, ESD
1. 12 keys compact format IP65 dynamic water proof and vandal proof Stainless Steel industrial matrix keypad
2. with industrial metal dome PCB with socket on the back panel for connecting electronics controller,
3. industrial metal dome PCB with gold-on-gold key switch technology with short stroke 0.45mm with excellent tactile feeling for stable and accurate data input,
4. top stainless steel plate with welded studs for top panel mounted sealing gasket for easy tightly mounting to enclosure or panel
1. key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
2. Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
3. An excellent tactile feel with short stroke switches and allow users to achieve stable and accurate data input, with firm tactile perception for comfortable operation
4. Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, top stainless steel plate with flat keyboard surface for easy cleaning, threaded bolts & sealing gasket for easy tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.
5. Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
6. Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
7. Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
This industrial keypad is mainly targeted for use for:
A: unsupervised or semi -supervised positions of varied access applications,
B: internet terminals and information kiosks at universities,
C: shopping malls, hotels, airports, railway stations and other public areas,
D: ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs), Internet public phones etc.
Contact Person: Sophia Zhang