Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keys:||85 Keys||Interface:||USB Port,PS2 Port|
|Working Voltage:||+5V DC +/-5%||Trackball:||IP65 Static Chameleon Trackball Module With 400 DPI|
|OS:||All Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX|
vandal resistant keyboard,
rugged keyboard with touchpad
Arabic desktop ruggedized keyboard with transparent trackball
1. Operational life of more than 10 million cycles per key
2. With IP65 chameleon backlight trackball and Fn (F1,F2,F3...F12) keys.
3. Can work at very hostile environments with vandal proof, weather proof.
4. Key tops is laser-etched or high quality ink in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
5. The keyboard is with red backlight options special in the dimmy light.
6. With vadalproof rate : IK10 rate.
This keyboards is constructed to survive in exposed, unsupervised, public environments, and military as Army, Navy, Air force.
Their responsive key action ensures rapid, reliable and responsive data entry in tough, wet or hostile conditions. A hardened stainless steel front plate and polymer keys ensure the keyboard’s resistance to hard use, abuse and vandalism. A water and impact resistant trackball makes this keyboard the complete and ideal solution for PC data entry in menu based ‘point & click’ application.
|Supply Voltage||+5V DC +/-5%|
|Current Rating||40mA for keyboard and trackball without backlight. 240mA for keyboard and trackball with backlight on|
It is compliance with the council IEC 61000-4-2:2008；
IEC 61000-4-3:2006+AI:2007+A2:2010；IEC 61000-4-4:2004
|EMI||EN 55022: 2010|
|Switch Contact Material||Carbon-on-Gold key switch technology PCB|
|Interface||PS2, USB available|
|OS||All windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX|
Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
Operating RH: 100%
Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6
Contact Person: Sophia Zhang