IP65 dynamic vandal proof panel mount metal keyboard with mini size
1. Mini 64 keys compact format IP65 dynamic vandal proof stainless steel industrial keyboard
2. Industrial PCB with long stroke (2.0mm) with extremely good tactile feeling
for fast and accurate data input without any noise
3. Rear aluminium plate with mounting holes easily & tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.
4. Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
5. Complete electronic modules including controller in close consultation with our customers are availabl
6. PS/2,USB connection plug and play with PC via PC existing OS driver, no needing of install separate driver.
This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for:
A: unsupervised or semi -supervised positions of varied access applications,
B: internet terminals and information kiosks at universities,
C: shopping malls, hotels, airports, railway stations and other public areas,
D: ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs), Internet public phones etc.
Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, rear aluminium plate with mounting holes easily & tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.
Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
An excellent tactile feel with short stroke switches and allow users to achieve stable and accurate data input, with firm tactile perception for comfortable operation
Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.