Illuminated IP65 ruggedized silicone rubber 83 keys keyboard for military computer
This keyboard provides full-size versatility in a rugged, compact design with the embedded convenience of an integrated numeric keypad. For working in low-light areas, it is with LED backlighting. Engineered for NEMA 4X protection from dust, water and corrosive liquids. This keyboard is ideal for use in environments ranging from manufacturing to material handling to medical settings.
1. 83 keys IP65 dynamic sealed & ruggedized industrial silicone rubber Hygienic keyboard
with industrial PCB included
2. 12 function keys
3. with durable coating & anti-microbial keyboard surface withstand to most chemicals and
liquids under harsh environment.
4. Clean key for easy cleaning via lock/disable whole keyboard without needing to take
keyboard from PC
5. Panel mounted version, adjustable industrial backlight optional. Military level optional
6. With firm tactile key feel, key travel 1.5mm key travel.
7. Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
8. PS/2, USB connection cables that plug directly into computer like keyboard operations.
9. Enclosure: industrial silicone, stand alone back plate optional
10. industrial PCB with carbon-on-gold key switch technology with long stroke (1.50mm) with extremely good tactile feeling for fast and accurate data input without any noise.
|Key top style||Protuberant rectangular keys with tactile feeling|
|Key Size||12.0mm X 13.0mm for normal keys, 22.5mm x 13.0mm for enter key and 82.0mm x 12.5mm for space bar key|
|Switch life||more than 10 million of operations|
|Dimensions||270.0mm x 113.0mm (L x W)|
|Supply Voltage||+5V DC +/-5%|
|Current Rating||appr. 30mA (non-backlight), 140mA (with backlight on)|
|Current Rating||appr. 30mA|
|EMC Standard||It is compliance with the council IEC 61000-4-2:2008；IEC 61000-4-3:2006+AI:2007+A2:2010；IEC 61000-4-4:2004|
|EMI||EN 55022: 2010|
|Lifespan||> 5 years|
|Switch Contact Material||Carbon-on-Gold key switch technology with gold PCB|
|Interface||PS2, USB available|
|OS||All Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Vxworks, Android, (U-cos--To be confirmed)|