Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Metal Stainless Steel||Keycaps:||Polymer|
|Backlight:||Yes||Application:||Marine, Navy, Airport|
|Track Ball:||Yes||Panel Mount:||Rear Panel Mounting|
panel mounted keyboard
Black Marine Usb Panel Mount Keyboard With Optical Trackball
DIMENSIONS: 380.0mm x 129.5mm (top panel)
DESCRIPTION: 85 keys IP65 dynamic vandal proof industrial and military keyboard with adjustable industrial backlight and IP68 dynamic washable 38mm stainless steel optical trackball module with 800 DPI resolutions for fast and accurate cursor position, with FN (F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12) on the top line for easy operation, with industrial PCB with carbon-on-gold key switch technology with key stroke 1.50mm with extremely good tactile feeling for fast and accurate input without any noise, red clean key lock/disable the keyboard for easy cleaning and washing without needing to take out the keyboard from PC, rear panel mounted. Black titanium electroplated included.
1. NVIS-compliant adjustable blue backlight, while NVIS backlighting makes this keyboard ideal for military, aviation or vehicle night applications.
2. Strong polymer keys ensure the keyboard’s resistance to willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof under harsh environments.
3. IP65 waterproof execution according to degree of protection IP65 from the panel, the keyboard is sealed against the ingress or liquid and dirt, when mounted in a suitable enclosure.
4.Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate any foreign language layout.
5. PS/2, USB connection output cables that plug directly into the host computer for normal keyboard operations.
6. Operational life of more than 10 million cycles per key.
7. Resistant to most commonly used cleaning agents.
8.Integral 38mm PS2/USB compatible IP65 Mechanical trackball /IP65 chameleon backlight trackball/IP68 optical trackball/IP68 laser trackball module with left, middle & right mouse keys.
RoHS, CE and FCC, ESD
；IEC 61000-4-3:2006+AI:2007+A2:2010；IEC 61000-4-4:2004
EMI: EN 55022: 2010
EMS: EN 55024:2010
Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
Contact Person: Sophia Zhang